Written by DP-Quin
Sunday, 26 October 2008 21:57
If you are looking for answers to any of these questions:
- When do I pop the question?
- How should I choose the time of year to propose?
- Should I propose at a time that is only significant to me and my girlfriend?
- Should I propose at a family gathering?
- Should I propose at a public place?
- Should I propose on her birthday?
- Should I propose on Christmas or New Years?
- Should I propose on Valentines Day?
- What are the Pros and Cons on proposing on a holiday?
- Whats the weirdest time you've heard of someone proposing?
See the engagement specialist explain all these questions... Its a lengthy video but it does explain all the above questions.
Or you can ask the world your engagement and wedding questions on our sister site: OurWeddingProposal.com
Spring? Summer? Fall? Winter? I suppose it depends on how long you think the planning of the wedding would take. Do you know what time of year your bride would want to get married? I personally do not think this is big deal since the engagement could last months or years before the wedding is planned. So if you know the wedding planning will take about a year you propose the same season you'd like to get married in.
But is your bride ready to tie the knot right after the proposal? Do you think you might get engaged and be heading off to elope right away? This is something to consider when your getting your proposal together.
How long before we actually tie the knot? Did she tell me she wanted a winter/summer wedding? Think about it.
Last Updated on Thursday, 04 December 2008 18:35